Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Obssessed

I kind of scared of what I'm becoming...

I'm obsessed with my books. Obsessed. Which is normal for authors, healthy even, but not whne it's this much. 5 years I've been working on them, growing slowly more and more engrossed in them... Now I can't go half an hour without thinking about them. I see my characters in everyone, everything. It's the only thing i can think about whenever i listen to any music, go driving anywhere, when I'm going to school, eating lunch, walking through the halls... I draw about them most every day, (I'm a doodler) and I swear to god I get orgasms just making up new plots, or fixing a loop hole or something. Crazy, right? I don't know what it's doing to me. It's like a big cloud (not nessasarily a bad one, mid you, but an all encompassing mental fog) that follows me everywhere. I don't have my own thoughts anymore, I have book thoughts. I use my books as a basic structure for the way I view the way the gods create the ongoing story of our lives. I don't think ANYBODY is THAT obsessed with their writing, now are they? Plus, I'm only 2/3rds done with the first book, and there's four of them, so I'm going to be obsessed for a long, LONG time to come.

Drowning in my own creative genious? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment