Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey again.

So yesterday I was having a bit of a mental breakdown about all the crap I'm going through right now, which kinda sucked. I wrote some angsty poetry (lol) and listened to piano music. So I'm just super lonely right now, and I wish I had a freaking boyfriend right now because I need some love D: I feel like everybody I know is just sorta slipping away. I never see my brother, my dad is over in Westpoint working, my mom is always busy pretending do do important things or freaking sleeping all day because she is a lazy bitch with mental problems who thinks it's okay to lie and slack off and generally be a useless money hole. Great female role model, right? lol, it's a good thing I don't really give a shit about her because otherwise her crazyness might have rubbed off on me by now. I pretty much gave up on caring about her when I was ten. I couldn't take her bullshit anymore, and I had poured so much love into this black hole and gotten nothing out. Sometimes I just wish my dad would freaking divorce her already. It's not like they love eachother or anything anyways. And I should know, considering my mom tells me about her sex life all the fucking time (she has none, by the way) because she's a whiny bitch who has no real friends and uses me as a big freaking therapist. Yeah, I TOTALLY need THAT bullshit aside from my OWN fucking problems. *sigh*

So I kind of need some proffesional help right now, which I already have- lol therapy! But what I think I REALLY need is somebody who really really loves me, who will call me every night to see how my day went, who I can look forward to seeing... but sadly, I can't have a boyfriend because I'm moving and would have to leave him anyways. Plus, nobody at my high school gives a shit about me because they're all a bunch of midless selfish dipshits who can't even open their eyes to look around them for once in the miserable lives. God, I just wanna throw rocks at peoples houses! This is so unlike me... God, I'm fucking MENTAL right now! What am I going to do!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment