Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm alive! ALIIIIVE!!! :O

Yep, I seem to have survived the six month societal isolation thing sort-of-relatively-almost-okay-ish. My birthday's coming up on the 10th at midnight. (or the 11th, whichever way you spin it) Huzzah, I'll be 17. Not that I don't already feel like I'm 20.

So I have Young Life Camp on the 10th too, which is cool. Hope my friend won't screw me over again like she did last year... In most likelihood though she'll have been missing me too much to fuck me over. Which I guess is...good?

I think I'm about 6 chapters away from finishing my first book...then comes publication...but not before I illustrate the damn thing :P But anyways it's going great...I've been sort of showing my family members my stuff on it when they came up for the reunion. They were all impressed, not to be egotistical. Mild-enthusiasm-yay?

Now that the reunion's over I'm all alone in the house with my parents again :/ Hell...

Blaaarrrgggg...*sigh* anyways, I STILL can't stop thinking of Blackjack, and everybody keeps telling me he's a lost cause and it's better this way and so on and so forth. Pisses me off...

I found some amazing music for my books on Youtube...Go look up Loreena Mckennit on Youtube you guys, she's AWESOME. My favs are The Mummers Dance, The Old Ways, her cover of Emmanuel, and The Mystic's Dream. *squee* Also, another great band for my books is Blackmore's Night. My favs from them are Ghost of a Rose and Under a Violet Moon.

West point is okay-ish, but Highland Falls is GHEY. >:/ So is Fort Montgomery. New York City is sort of cool, but freakin expensive as HELL and the subways are so...ICK /:[

and...who wants to check me out on Gaiaonline?? :D You do?? I knew you did :) Just go to Gaiaonline.com and search for Autumn Gracy. :D

...yay Gaia

Also, go check out Romantically Apocalyptic, an awesome webcomic I found. (Go find it on Deviantart.com) You can also find me at Deviantart.com, under Autumn Gracy. Some of my book stuff is there...hopefully I'll be uploading sketches soon.

luff, Sarah/Autumn/Carling/whatever name I feel like


No comments:

Post a Comment