Saturday, August 15, 2009

'Ello mates...


Hey there... I guess this blog, though I have others, is about getting a fresh start. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with it yet, but that's the fun of it, right?


I will however, be posting things about Wicca, and some personal issues for ventings sake, however; any person in my blogs will go nameless. I've been blogged about before in a nasty sort of way and I, unlike said nameless person, refuse to hurt people via the internet. If you're going to hurt people, hurt them in your thoughts; better to follow the Wiccan rede and Harm Ye None.


Anyways, I guess this blog's going to get pretty random at times, knowing myself. I'll probably be posting song lyrics and other such things so... it'll be interesting, I suppose. Anyways, best not to overload the first post. I hope you all enjoy this.


Merry part, blessed be!


No comments:

Post a Comment