Saturday, August 15, 2009

My name.

Oh, by the way, I suppose I've done all this ranting and I haven't even properly introduced myself yet! How rude of me, yes? Sorry!

My bloggername- Carling Beldon Raff- It's an alias, of course. Can't have people from my school finding this, now can I? Nor my friends nor especially nor my boyfriend.

Anyways, the name is comprised of three old english names. (I love old english!)

Carling means 'hill wehre old women or witches gather'

Beldon means 'beautiful pasture, child of the unspoiled glen

Raff means 'wolf, wise counsel'

I also have other alias' and a pen name and even a nickname... but I can't list them or else, well, how am I supposed to remain anonymous?

Anyways, thanks for listening to all my ranting so far. *embarressed smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment