Friday, September 18, 2009

...

Hey, me here. Just about ready to kill myself.

I broke up with my boyfriend, I broke up with my best friend, my cats have been taken from me, I never see my brother anymore, and I'm probably moving.

So... yeah. I guess... I don't really have anybody left. For some reason I really miss my grandma, I want to talk to her, I guess, but she died when I was little. So...

I don't even know why I'm writing this, just that I should... And... God, I'm just lonely... I don't even have my cat anymore...

I just... wonder how much more of this I can take. I'm not sure I really have anything left to lose, you know?

...the happy smiles on the little kids faces, as they stared at my cat, their new pet...make me...sick. The whole time afterward I felt like I was going to pass out or throw up or maybe both.

Fish can never love you.

Listening to quiet music and wondering what's left...

No comments:

Post a Comment